By Ovie Bethel
Ahead of Mosogar Elite Forum election scheduled for tomorrow Sunday 19th June,2022,Dr. Anthony Agboma who is vying for the position of MEF President,has presented a manifesto tagged 7-Point Agenda.
Dr. Agboma emerged last year as MEF Caretaker Committee Chairman after the resignation of Comr. Monday Odaka.
The 7-Point Agenda is highlighted below;
- To work for the general interest of Mosogar kingdom
- To facilitate rapid development and growth of Mosogar kingdom
- To ensure that there is human and capital infrastructural development in Mosogar kingdom
- To sanitize MEF to a better and formidable Forum
- To build a social bridge among our leaders in Mosogar Kingdom.
- To drive quality education through the support of leaders in Mosogar Kingdom.
- To provide leadership that will make every Mosogar true born believe in Mosogar project devoid of political affiliation.
Presenting his Manifesto to the Electoral Committee and other stakeholders in line of the electoral guidelines,he appreciated MEF members for given him the opportunity to served as Chairman of the Caretaker Committee.
Meanwhile,Comr. Friday Onogba who is also vying for the Presidency stepped down yesterday,after due consideration and consultations.
“Dr. Anthony Agboma is currently a lecturer in Accounting Department,Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara”
More from Politic
The Labour Party has said it would implement a minimum wage of N80,000 to N100,000 if the party’s presidential candidate, …
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has said she is confident in the plans of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for women …
The House of Representatives has asked the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to halt the implementation of the new cash …