By Comr Ekokigho Sunday (ACICRM)
His Royal Majesty
King Bernard Avwarienta was sworn in today.
Ahavwa The kingmakers family of Ewu Kingdom Sworn in a new King make up 28th King of Ewu kingdom right from Day one the historically Ahavwa kingmaker has crown 28th king, as tradition demands today King Bernard Avwarienta was sworn in and all the community in Ewu kingdom both the River Area president General are present to witness today ceremony as traditional demanded.
- The president General of Otor- Ewu
2.The president General of Orere Community
Hon. Donatus Emesechovwe JP
- The president General of Okwama
- The president General of Etefe Community
- The president General of Ofru-kama
- The president General of Edjeko community
- The president General of Onodiama community
- The president General of ASA Community
- The president General of Omafuvwe community
- The president General of Okoda community
- The president General of Onota community
- The president General of Anagbabri community
- The president General of omaswomo community
- The president General of Egbagono community.
Ahavwa the kingMakers also said, During the screening exercise eight people’s was contesting for the position of the King after the former late king HRH Ojakovo Onosa, Die for four years ago that this eight contestants are been screened since January early this year but today the winner emerged and sworn in as traditional demands.
The Arch Bishop Light of the world Mission international, Arch Bishop Ejiroghene Emake was the man of God who pray before the ceremony begins.
The kingMakers Ahavwa also said during the process of crowning the king that Ewu kingdom king as traditional demands shouldn’t attend church activities that know one should deceived him because the crown was originated from the water world!! that God almighty know the best on the last Day.
Ahavwa the kingmakers also said, that the members of the families of Ahavwa as traditional demands shouldn’t remove cap for the king whatever the case may be that Ahavwa are King already.
King Bernard Avwarienta promise to unite Ewu kingdom and take the land to the promise lands he said.
More from Featured
Urhobo Daughter,Emily Orogun Honours For 25years Of Meritorious Service At Lewisham Hospital London.
Mrs Emily Orogun,a nurse in the United Kingdom has been honoured and awarded a certificate of dedicated service for the …
Veteran actress Rachel Oniga Tabuno(nee Ubogun) was born 23rd May 1957,in Ebutte Metta Lagos State,to the Ubogun family of Eku …